Sunday 26 February 2012

What's been happending and another card

I promised that I would try to post at least three times per week but to be honest nothing much has happened here.  Apart from Jazz had another paddle in the Nile on one of his morning walks on Thursday and I went out to lunch with a dear friend and had a great time.

The days do seem to run in to each other.  Is it really Sunday already?

Just after Christmas I made another bespoke card ...


I utilised Hansdome Hunter cardstock as the base and the paper was from a Hostess Design Pack (6 x 6"), both now retired.  The stamp was from Stamps Happen and was coloured with Copic pens.  This was then mounted on silver mirri board and onto the card base.

I am fairly new to Copic pens and think that I am improving slightly with my shading on each one.  The more I practice the better I will eventually become inshallah.

I also did a few more concept cards and additional cards from the left overs; these are my favourites ...




I am currently working on something for a dear friend and will post is when it has been finalised and posted to the recipient.

Must dash as I need to rescue a cat from an over friendly and playful puppy.  Until next time ...

Be well

No comments:

Post a Comment