Sunday 4 March 2012

Catching Up

There has not been much going on this week.  Which is why there has been a lack of posts.

I go to a local quiz and after a week off my team (of which there were 3 people) managed to win with 64.5 points.  The picture round was actors in James Bond and of the 20 pictures we only got one wrong. 

The other member of our team (a visitor) is studying egyptology at Glasgow and so we had a very interesting time and my official team partner and I lost track of time and subsequently had a late night.

Today I have been crafting.  I have been making a flip book for someone who is leaving Egypt shortly.  I am waiting for the photos which are at the shop and hope to finalise the book on Wednesday.

Having has a quiet week this week, I will be having a busy one next week.  The friend who is going home to Oz and I are going out exploring on Tuesday and Thursday; I am doing shopping tomorrow and then the quiz on Friday.  

So its a case of going from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Until next time.

Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment