Thursday 19 August 2010

I have beem remiss in my postings, just to say that we are one week into Ramadam and its hot, hot, hot.  However, the electricity is low which means that the air conditioning, if it works, goes in the wrong direction.

For a while I have wanted to share some photographs of my latest craft session that occured before I left the UK.  It was for a local training event held by the fabulous Natalie O'shea - check out her awsome web site.

 

This is some paper I made using the resist technique which was later used in a card.

 




Another resist technique paper, the Friend stamp from Stampin' Up! Vintage Vogue set and raspberry razzle ribbon.

Using the Stampin' Up! bird punch and some sentiment stamps.

This is my personal favourite,  the leaves were printed through the negative of the bird punch mentioned above.  The main feature is the Whimsical Wings Hostess (level 2) stamp set.

All the items used are available from Stampin' Up!
I hope you enjoyed these.

No comments:

Post a Comment